Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Opening

Well, here I go.  I've contemplated starting a blog for a long time.  I think I am at a point now where I really want to do this.  I'm not sure yet what it will be about.  I can't guarantee that I won't write something that will offend you.  I can't guarantee I will write anything that makes sense to anyone but me.  But hey, I guess that is ok, since I'm doing this for ME and not for anyone else.  We'll see how that goes, right??

So... Soul Cadence.  How did I come up with that?  Well, every other thing I came up with was taken.  And then today, in the shower (where I hold all of my important meetings), the word Cadence came to my mind.  I love cadences.  I love rhythm.  As a former drummer, I played many cadences back in the day.  They keep you on track.  They give purpose to movement.  I'm looking for some purpose to my movements lately.  I'm looking to find MY rhythm.  I'm in this journey to dig deep and figure out what makes me tick.  Wish me luck.  March on.

No comments:

Post a Comment