Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finding Energy

So this self-discovery-creative-digging-what-the-heck-do-I-want-to-do-with-my-life journey I am on is a slow one, at best.  I often run into road blocks (real and imagined).  Part of building the foundation to figure out what I want to do in my life comes from answering what my passions are, what I get energy from, what moves me.  Yesterday, I truly felt energized by something.  Now, I have no idea if/how this plays a part in my future, but I thought I would grasp it anyway and make a note. 

A friend invited me over to help her think about what projects she wants to tackle in her home to make it her own.  She will be divorced soon and it is important to take control of this area of her life and love the space she's in.  I so enjoyed walking through her already lovely home and helping her start a couple of lists -- things to tackle soon, and things to save for and accomplish over time.  What fun we had talking about paint colors, furniture movement, and other little improvements or changes to her space!

I found such energy in that one afternoon, that I had a hard time sleeping last night.  So, I decided to post some photos of others' homes that I have helped transform.  This truly does energize me.

No comments:

Post a Comment