Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So many things

I feel like my brain is running amok with so many thoughts.  So many questions.  So much I want to know about, research, find peace with.  I feel it in my shoulders as I stress about it.  Tonight I need peace.  I need quiet and calm.  These things can wait until January 4th.  Right now I need to be present in my family, in the NOW.  'Tis the season.  I have heard a number of people say it doesn't feel like Christmas, or that they are having a hard time getting in the spirit this year.  I thought it was just me.  But I want to.  I need to for my boys.  For the peace that Christmas can bring if you let it.  I tried to let the peace of Solstice settle around me.  Now I need that Christmas magic.  Time to breathe.  Time to love.  Time to hold close.  Deep breath... here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment