Monday, November 1, 2010

Finding Rhythm

How fitting for a blog with a name like this, huh?  That's what I'm trying to do, though, is find a rhythm.  My twins started school in August and I still haven't figured out the best structure for my day.  I've started moving "laundry day" to Monday so I can spend more time with them on the weekends.  I've figured out a day that works for volunteering in their classroom.  I've set up a special space for me in our home for reflection, working on my projects, reading, whatever.  The problem is I haven't really used it yet.  Lots unfinished.  In many ways, I have a lot of time to figure this out.  In other ways, I feel like time is flying by.  I want to work on ME.  I want to figure out who I am besides "mom", and I want to figure out what I should really do in life.  I like the quotes that say "live with intention".  I'm not sure if that is my motto yet, but I want to take some time to work on that and figure it out!!  Ah well, maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment