Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Goals

Words from today given by by 13-year-old nephew:  

"Be productive in school and in life so you have time to do what you want. If you don't have anything to do, set some goals!"

So glad to have this kind of a kid for my boys to look up to.  Now, what about me?  He certainly got me thinking about my goals today.  I'd say my biggest goal was to be a mom.  Now I am and will be for the rest of my life.  So, I guess it is time to pick some new goals, right?  I don't know what they will be, but I'm excited right now to be focusing on me a bit while the kids are in school.  I sort of skipped the "me" part of my 20's.  Now, as I approach 40, I think it is ok to get back to that somewhat.  Time to make some goals!  This is a flaky post, but I'm tired, so off I go.  More pondering on this tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment